One of the best things that I did in 2009 was start this blog.
Not only has it served as a wonderful outlet for me to process through my often-tangled thoughts, but it has fostered an UNBELIEVABLE COMMUNITY. I appreciate you all you reading…and adding to the conversation.
Here are my top posts of 2009 (aka EVER).
1. I Am What I Tweet? – Some people say we are what we eat, do you think we are what we tweet?
2. The Stars at Night – Looks like I need to talk about Texas more often. I apologize for getting you mentioning that song. Find comfort in the fact that it is stuck in my head too.
3. 32 and Single..Don’t Judge Me Too Quickly – So I am 32 (now 33) and single…that doesn’t mean you can lump me into some stereotypical category.
4. I’m Infected – What I learned at Lifework 2.0…but don’t just read my post, go check it out for yourself.
5. I am a Big Scaredy Cat or Something Like That – Why online dating isn’t for right for me….right now.
6. Nothing is Impossible – We sing it, we say it, but do we believe it?
7. Heart. Breaking – Go watch this video. I don’t care if you have seen it before. It is amazing. Amazing. Hands down the most moving thing I witnessed in 2009.
8. Defining Community – How do YOU define community?
9. I Have This Terrible Tendency – My struggle to be focused on the present tense.
10. Scaling Back – Investing in VIPs and divesting of VNPs and VDPs.
And as we look forward to 2010, you will find a whole lot more of the same. The one thing I can promise you is that I will update this sucker three times a week. Three times a week. I sure hope you will stay tuned.
I am wishing you a JOYFUL 2010!