Last week I was looking for some ideas for blog posts. The following was inspired by Patricia. She asked me a few random questions about my food preferences and then said…
“LOL i know this sounds like slambook questions…but you can tell a lot from a person by what their favorite food is ;)”
And if I am going to share…so are you. Enjoy my random food favorites. Then cut and post into the comments, so I can learn a lot about YOU.
- What is your favorite food? Mushroom risotto. Yum.
- What is your favorite candy bar? Kinda into Twix Bars right now. There is a candy drawer at the office. It is EVIL.
- Would you rather have ice cream or cake? An ice cream cake. Ice Cream + Icing = The right way to do birthdays.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve eaten? Well, I’ve already told you my “chicken” story. So I guess Rabbit, Frog or Snail? I’m not a super adventurous eater.
- What is your favorite chain restaurant? Houston’s. That place is incredible. Every time. Every location. Every thing on the menu. Incredible.
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Have to actually split this into 2 categories: Burger – Milo’s (no I don’t know what is up with their extra chunk of meat) Chicken – Chick-Fil-A (duh).
- What is your favorite international cuisine? Vietnamese. Oh so good. (Important Note: As I am from Texas, Mexican is not considered international cuisine)
- What foods can you simply not eat? Brussel Sprouts and Beets. Ugh.
- What is the most random thing in your refrigerator right now? I don’t have much in my fridge right now. So the most random thing…feta cheese or turkey pepperoni…it’s a toss-up.
- Do you have any weird food quirks? Yes, lots. Here are a handful…A. I love dipping sauces. Ranch, Honey Mustard, Barbeque – you name it I like to dip my fries in it! B. I don’t eat meat off the bones. I can do ribs under duress, but chicken…I will cry. I think is just plain wrong. C. I used to love pancakes. Ate them all the time. After a break-up, I have lost my appetite for them. Now, I am more of a savory breakfast girl.