My friends at Thomas Nelson are looking for a top-notch marketing mind to fill the Senior Director of Marketing position in one of their non-fiction publishing divisions.
Does working with a team of professionals who love books, love publishing, and have a great team chemistry sound right up your alley?
Some notable authors this team publishes include Donald Miller, John MacArthur, Mark Driscoll, and Michael Hyatt among many others. They also have a passion for discovering and developing new voices. The chosen candidate will lead a full marketing team and have the chance to shape the vision and marketing philosophy of the group.
Here are a few more specifics on what they are looking for:
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in Christian publishing or a related field
- Has a strong passion for books in general and Christian publishing in particular
- Can articulate a clear and compelling philosophy of effective book marketing in a digital age
- Have a track record of building, developing, and motivating teams
- Be experienced at building a strong relationships and strategic partnerships
- Be well versed in connecting customers with content and integrating direct-to-consumer and retail
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Has strong technical and creative writing skills
- Embraces new technologies and innovative approaches